Tuesday 18 August 2020

Term 3 Week 4

Hello,

In class we're doing this thing called lit circles. How it works is you read a book and do specific tasks on the chapter/chapters you read, like for instance, finding words you don't know what they mean in the book, finding the definition, and putting the word into your own sentence to prove you know what the word means. There are many other tasks, and I'm reading the book: A series of Unfortunate events: The Bad Beginning. but lately I've come to a problem. I lost my book. Either I lost it or someone took mine because mine was in better condition than theirs. There's a number on the books which tells which book was which. Mine was 1009. I'm fairly sure that mine was the only book in all of the Hillery Hub which was in excellent condition.


2 comments:

  1. Well at least the book was found Luke! Thank goodness.
    Which task do you enjoy completing the most?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep adding a post each week, Luke. Great to see this one, but a big gap between the last one.
    Maybe a little post about task master would be fun.

    Mrs. Marston

    ReplyDelete